Plumbing Services in Claremore, Tulsa, Owasso and Pryor
Years of Experience and a Variety of Services
From unclogging drains to full sewer, water, and gas lines, we do it all. We offer our services to both residential and commercial clients. Put our 40 years of plumbing experience to use by giving us a call today. Our friendly staff will be right with you to help address your concerns.
Expert Plumbing Here to Help
Our comprehensive plumbing services are sure to fix your problem. Whether you need routine maintenance or emergency repairs, ABC Plumbing is happy to assist you. We take care of sales, service, and installation for all areas of household and business plumbing. Take a look at the services we offer. If the services you need are not listed below, please give us a call. We will do our best to help.
We install only the highest-quality plumbing equipment, manufactured materials, and replacement parts so we know they will last. Our team of professionals is experienced, well trained and equipped with the latest technology. You can count on us to get the job done right the first time.
We install, replace and repair vacuum breakers for lawn sprinklers to ensure your grass gets the water it needs.
Our experts offer garbage disposal services on all brands and carry the Badger In-Sink-Erator disposals (under warranty) for installation or replacement.
Here are a few tips on how to maintain your disposal for optimal, long-lasting use:
- Grind ice cubes in the disposal to sharpen the blades between uses
- Grind up citrus fruits in disposal for a fresh citrus smell
- Use a specially designed disposal brush to remove hard-to-reach deposits that cause odors and food build-up
Thermal expansion tanks help prevent damage from water expanding in volume when heated. We install and service all brands, sizes and models of expansion tanks for homes and businesses in the area.
If your faucet is hard to turn or leaks, even a little, give us a call. We offer service on all brands of faucets and carry Delta, Kohler and Chicago on our truck for installations or replacements. These faucets are top-of-the-line and come in a multitude of styles and finishes.
If each person in a family of four replaced drinking one bottle of water a day with a glass from the tap, there would be 1,460 less plastic bottles going to landfills, and the family would save almost $3,000 a year. Filter out bad tastes, foul odors and heavy minerals for a fresh drink from your tap by calling today.
Frozen Water Pipes
Cold temperatures cause unprotected water pipes to freeze over leading to interruptions in water flow or even a severe rupture in the water line. Here are a few tips to keep your pipes from freezing:
- Shut off the outside valve, disconnect water hoses and drain water from pipes via an open faucet.
- Allow a trickle of hot and cold water to drip. The cost of the wasted water is small compared to the damage from frozen pipes. CAUTION: Be certain you are not running water into a drain line that is exposed to extreme cold as that line might freeze as well.
- Open kitchen and bathroom cabinet doors under sinks to allow heat from the room to circulate around uninsulated pipes.
- Heat unused rooms with plumbing, especially if the plumbing is in the north wall.
- Insulate all pipes in areas where there is no heat, such as the garage or crawlspace. Apply heat tape or thermostat-controlled heat cable around pipes that are exposed to the weather and prone to freeze. You can purchase a variety of insulating and heating devices to install on both inside and outside plumbing.
- Seal any air leaks around doors and windows to reduce cold air penetration.
- If frozen pipes do occur, we are happy to help. Our experts thaw the pipes safely, using an electric thawing machine instead of the dangerous practice of an open flame. We also repair and replace any broken lines due to freezing.
Did you know that your local gas company does not repair gas lines within your home? But we do! If you suspect a gas leak in your home, please follow all safety precautions and then give us a call.
We recommend a yearly gas line inspection to ensure the safety of your family and home. Our experts offer yearly inspections as a part of our annual Service Plan Agreement.
Get rid of your propane bottles and electric bills with our professional gas services. Our experts install gas supply lines to any gas-fired appliances in your home.
We offer quality winterization services to protect your plumbing during those cold winter months.
Ice Maker/Refrigerator Lines
Have a faulty valve on your refrigerator? We provide quality solutions to keep your appliance from leaking and causing inconvenient damage to your home.
Instant Hot Water
With modern technology, we can deliver hot water to any faucet in your home immediately. Now you can start your cooking and cleaning right away, reducing the amount of cold water wasted while you wait.
Leaky Water Pipes
Our experts can take care of any leaky water pipe, including pipes made of plastic, copper, and galvanized materials located anywhere in your home.
Outside Hose Faucets
We offer excellent services for all brands, makes and models of hose faucets. Now you can water your yard with ease.
Recirculation pumps allow a continuous flow of hot water in the hot water supply line of your home. These means less water waste and faster access to the hot water you need.
Learn more about our plumbing services
Speak with one of our experts for more information.